Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok from searches I know the location for the IC is not easy. With the Entropy radiator there is no room to put anything between the rad support and rad. Front side rad. Support running a/c so condenser taking up room. Now on hardcore Chevy they did a LT4 swap and used an IC behind the front bumper made by [email protected] racing, has anyone else used this? It’s 2 1/8 thick 25.54 long by 5.44 wide. Not cheap but if it takes care of my problem Order one. Trying to keep hood latch in place. Any suggestions? My car 1966 has LS3, GTO front Assy, stock rad. support and TCI proturing front clip. Thanks Ron

·
Registered
406 Posts
check out frozenboost the make intercoolers in a bunch of sizes. All the TVS supercharger guys use them. Im not sure what size will fit the car though.

·
Registered
150 Posts

this is TomM‘s build with an LSA, great reading for anyone taking the leap of an LSA swap

·
Registered
6 Posts
Here is my lsa setup, C&R radiator, vintage air condenser and C&R heat exchanger off a GT 500. I was able to use the stock hood latch but had to get rid of the safety latch. sorry I can’t get the latch pics to rotate correctly

·
Registered
850 Posts
I used a Frozenboost on my 65 with the LSA, I also have a 3gal tank in the trunk with a pump to add more coolant to the system.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts