Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to find out the correct upper radiator hose to use from my ls3 water pump to the cbr entropy radiator.....anybody know?thanks bm

both inlet and outlet...passangers side

·
Premium Member
1,246 Posts
Bend a piece of wire into the correct shape, go to the parts house and go through their inventory. You will be amazed at how many different shapes there are.

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bend a piece of wire into the correct shape, go to the parts house and go through their inventory. You will be amazed at how different shapes there are.
great idea!!

·
Registered
482 Posts
Bend a piece of wire into the correct shape, go to the parts house and go through their inventory. You will be amazed at how different shapes there are.
Make sure you measure the inlet and exit size also. Ask me how I know ???

·
Registered
71 Posts
From Entropy's website:

For the upper hose, a 1990 - 1995 Eclipse upper hose is almost a perfect fit.

Trying to find out the correct upper radiator hose to use from my ls3 water pump to the cbr entropy radiator.....anybody know?thanks bm

both inlet and outlet...passangers side

·
Registered
230 Posts
I think I'm going to make mine from stainless tubing. I have the same radiator but using ls2 pump.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Another option might be considering exhaust tubing. a muffler shop may be able to bend one up. If both sides use the same size hose, install rubber hose ends.

·
Registered
246 Posts
After trying a couple of recommended hoses that didn't fit the way I liked, I also took the welding wire/auto store route. A two hour visit to the local Napa hose section with the wires and a set of calipers resulted in good fitting upper and lower hoses. They both had to be cut, but work well.

Absent good info from a like installation this is not a bad way to go.

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
I have the same setup and it took a Dodge Daytona hose. Works fine 16 inch center to center.

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
After trying a couple of recommended hoses that didn't fit the way I liked, I also took the welding wire/auto store route. A two hour visit to the local Napa hose section with the wires and a set of calipers resulted in good fitting upper and lower hoses. They both had to be cut, but work well.

No part numbers?

·
Registered
4 Posts

Can you post the upper and lower hose part numbers you got from Napa? Thanks!

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
The part number for the dodge Daytona upper hose I used is 61782

I had to trim one end but it worked great.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Entropy radiator, truck drive - Napa # 9541 for the upper hose and Napa # 8338 for the lower hose. Both had to be cut, but fit well without any adapters.

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
here are the radiator hose part #'s

Here are the part numbers for the hoses I used on my ls3 with entrophy radiator....if anyone needs them....they fit good with some cutting
....upper...Goodyear 61782....lower....gates 20450
heater hoses...goodyear 63836 & 63936

·
Registered
456 Posts
Napa part number I used is 8304 for both lower and upper. The upper will need two reducers and both will need trimming to fit.

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Napa part number I used is 8304 for both lower and upper. The upper will need two reducers and both will need trimming to fit.
Kay mine fit with minimal trimming and no reducers

1 - 20 of 22 Posts