Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok...fellows... it's time...... Which supercharger for a LS3 crate ? :eek:

Seriously, anybody got any info. Thanks

·
Premium Member
4,176 Posts
How big. What has been done to the ls3 stock ecm ? Lots of ways to go.I have a Maggie on my truck and a Whipple on my Nova.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Stock LS3 with chucks headers and exhaust. ECM has had a tune. I have been looking hard at the edelbrock kit.

·
Registered
94 Posts
check out this site http://www.leftcoast32.com/ joe is the guys name, awesome customer service! free tune with purchase. my friend bought a TVS2300 kit from him for his TBSS and everything was very good quality, i recommend him to everyone!

·
Premium Member
4,176 Posts
You will need a new tune but other than that it all just bolts right on. A Maggie 1900 or 2300 would be the way to go. But if you plan on doing a lot of Track racing like at Good Guys the 122 is the best. Keep your boost at around 10lbs. Finding a good place for the cooler is the hardest part on the Novas. Whipple is by fare the best but has the worst customer service. A Maggie would be next in line and they have a great customer service. The Tuner all send you will get you up and running and are OK but to get the most out of it have a custom tune done. Black Bear is one of the best. But if you can do your own tuning then get a FAST XFI 2.0

·
Registered
94 Posts
Idk Tim... My friends TBSS is the 6th fastest on the forum and the vendor he bought his 2300 from also did the tuning! He went 11.64 @ 116 full weight 5300lbs with the stock 20" wheels

·
Premium Member
4,176 Posts
Idk Tim... My friends TBSS is the 6th fastest on the forum and the vendor he bought his 2300 from also did the tunig! He went 11.64 @ 116 full weight 5300lbs with the stock 20" wheels
That is great. What ECU is he using? I have the FAST now. But pulling it and going with the Holley next time.

·
Registered
94 Posts
stock ecu! TBSS stands for Trailblazer SS they came with the LS2. its just a stock internal motor, so he's only running 7psi.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts