Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm Doing an Ls2 6.0 Engine Swap in a 1969 Chevy Nova. If anyone can give me some tips, info, or pointers I would Gladly Appreciate it.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Go to www.ls1tech.com and check out the conversion section. Plenty of info there for you. Just do a search for Nova. Also...most of the 1st gen F body stuff is the same. Im in the process of doing an LS1 swap into my 73 Nova too.

·
Registered
129 Posts
LS is definitely the way to go in my opinion. There are several people who've done the LS swaps. Stangs4sale has done quite a few. ls1tech.com is also a wealth of resources with several LS nova members.

2 cents

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow its been a whole year 2day...I am almost done...sorry 2 keep everyone on hold like that pix will be up this weekend of my swap.

·
Premium Member
2,453 Posts
If anyone can give me some tips, info, or pointers I would Gladly Appreciate it.

Open your wallet! :yes:

It is adding up faster than I thought, but doesn't everything :rolleyes:

Just find a person that has done exactly what you did, and pick there brain. It seems there many ways to skin this cat, and if you do not use the same mounts, headers, plates, ect you might not be happy.

Wish I could help more, but just buying parts right now, that is until the 454/th350 sells, then it is time to get down and dirty :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts