Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just showing some photos of my oil pan mods for stock front clip and ls1, I am using the headman Elite headers and BRP motor mounts, but i did not want the front sump oil pan, so I started with the GM PP pan, and did this with a piece of round tube aluminum. Cheap, it did reduce my over all oil by about 1/4 quart, now holds 5 3/4 total., and uses stock windage try and oil pan baffle.

Attachments

·
Banned
360 Posts
Pretty cool.
Probably saved you a couple of hundred.
Now lets hope you don't have reduce the depth....:rolleyes:

Looks good though.

·
Registered
347 Posts
I was just showing some photos of my oil pan mods for stock front clip and ls1, I am using the headman Elite headers and BRP motor mounts, but i did not want the front sump oil pan, so I started with the GM PP pan, and did this with a piece of round tube aluminum. Cheap, it did reduce my over all oil by about 1/4 quart, now holds 5 3/4 total., and uses stock windage try and oil pan baffle.
How do you like those headders? Do you have any more pics of them installed? I just ordered them in black.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
What did you do for an oil dip stick? Trying to modify my pan but my dip stick hits the drag link so if I C notch it it'll hit the pan.:confused:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts