Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody going this year with the National Nostalogic Nova Club?
How would a guy go and show with that club who's not a member?

Thanks,
Reggie

·
Premium Member
15,966 Posts
Did you not get in touch with Rodney?

Al

·
Premium Member
553 Posts
contact

Any one needing the contact can PM me for the # person is David Hammond. Had 25 spaces they will likely fill fast.
Dad will be there w/ the 73 - I can't go :mad: I have to be in St Louis MO that week end. We usually have a couple spaces on the in field and stay for the whole week end and just hang out. But I got to work.:(
RV

·
Registered
544 Posts
When is this comming up? I used to go to the lowes motorspeedway shows but they got old after a while with the same cars and same overprices vendors and used car part guys. I stopped going but wouldn't mind checking it out again this year.

·
Premium Member
15,966 Posts
Thanks for the info. Rodney,,,I called him today and have tickets on the way...
Me also!

And we are on the Grass on the inside this year!!!!!!!!!

Now we can walk around buy stuff and stick it in the trunk and buy some more! It's gonna be great!

AL

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I know what ya mean..... The Chief has me working on that Saturday and I have to find a trade.... Oh Well........

·
Registered
544 Posts
When the time gets closer, let me know exactly where you guys are and I'll come over to say hi and meet some new people that are on the boards here!

·
Banned
3,991 Posts
OK.

Smack my azz and call me Sally.

I need dates, times, prices, and location (I actually understandddddd where Charlotte NC is ......

I'm just stoopid..... please provide a link. Thank you.

Cheers, Tim

·
Registered
689 Posts
Good to hear they moved the Novas to the grass.

The nova club is finally getting some respect. I hope the Nova fans can make it by to see me. I am showing with the AACA at their Eastern Meet. It is at Autofair on Saturday in the grass outside the track in the back. A great show with lots of great antiques and restored cars. I'll have my 65SS there. I'll get by to the NNN club though.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Definately Saturday!!! It's crouded but has the most cars and parts. Friday is alright as well and Sunday just flat out sucks! :yes: Only reason Sunday is no good is because everyone is packing up and leaving, even though you MIGHT find some left over parts people will just get rid of for cheap. I stopped going to the Charlotte Lowes Autofair because the parts were WAY too high and they marked the prices up on the cars that are rusted peices of junk thinking it's Barrett Jackson. I had a guy try to sell me one rear fender for my 48 coupe that was rusted all on the bottoms for $400 each. I told him the fenders I am wanting to replace are in better shape and I can buy brand new ones that fit pretty decent for much cheaper than that. He told me to just leave then and that he can sell them to someone else for what he wanted that day and said it was a great price... Well 2 days later, they were still there and he never sold them. I walked by, laughed and kept going. He used to be there every year with total junk that was outrageous in price and had the same parts every year with a high price it seemed. Too many people are always bringing up the whole "this is the same part that goes on that car that sold for over $200,000 on Barrett Jackson). :rolleyes: :no:

·
Premium Member
15,966 Posts
Definately Saturday!!! It's crouded but has the most cars and parts. Friday is alright as well and Sunday just flat out sucks! :yes: Only reason Sunday is no good is because everyone is packing up and leaving, even though you MIGHT find some left over parts people will just get rid of for cheap. I stopped going to the Charlotte Lowes Autofair because the parts were WAY too high and they marked the prices up on the cars that are rusted peices of junk thinking it's Barrett Jackson. I had a guy try to sell me one rear fender for my 48 coupe that was rusted all on the bottoms for $400 each. I told him the fenders I am wanting to replace are in better shape and I can buy brand new ones that fit pretty decent for much cheaper than that. He told me to just leave then and that he can sell them to someone else for what he wanted that day and said it was a great price... Well 2 days later, they were still there and he never sold them. I walked by, laughed and kept going. He used to be there every year with total junk that was outrageous in price and had the same parts every year with a high price it seemed. Too many people are always bringing up the whole "this is the same part that goes on that car that sold for over $200,000 on Barrett Jackson). :rolleyes: :no:
At the Fall show they said a lot of people came back to reality. And all the $$$ busters did not show up. but seems every show changes up & down. This one should be down. But being tax refund season who knows?

Al

1 - 20 of 57 Posts