Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
info

What is the swap meet called and where is it at?
would like to get out of town and this sounds good to me...lol

·
Registered
714 Posts
Hey guys, I just got off the phone with the folks at Chevy2Only. I am ready to pick up my sheet metal parts that I need for the car. If they can have them ready for me for pick up at the Louisville show, then I will be going Saturday. Might go anyway, but would love to kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I'll be there Sat. I wish I could go sat and sun. Thats alot of ground to cover. I hope to find some kind of little treasure.

·
Registered
714 Posts
It's official! I will be there Saturday. I am going to stop at Chevy2Only first on Saturday morning and pick up my parts then head over to the swap meet and meet up with a buddy from Cincy. Hope to see some of you guys there.

·
Premium Member
4,176 Posts
I will be there Sunday got a friend bringing me up. They want let me drive that far yet!!!

·
Registered
714 Posts
Well, plans just changed again. I will still be there Saturday, but my friend and I have decided to stay the night, so be there Sunday too! Woo hoo!:D
So hopefully, I'll be seeing you guys there Sat and Sun. Should be fun!

·
Premium Member
1,445 Posts
I can't make it. I was planning on going, but my brother wants to meet with me and my sister to work on settling dads estate. Dangit ! I had some things I was gonna try to buy. :mad:

·
Premium Member
4,176 Posts
Did Tom call you? I was over there the other day and he said he was going to give you a call.

·
Premium Member
1,445 Posts
Did Tom call you? I was over there the other day and he said he was going to give you a call.
Tim

The last time I talked to him was almost 5 weeks ago. He told me that day that he didn't have time to discuss my car, but he would call me in a couple of days when he did have time. I guess he still hasn't found time. I can't let anybody else do the work, because Tom is the one standing behind my transmission. He told me if everything isn't done right with installing a new carb., that it could burn up my transmission. So, I can't afford to let anybody else do the work, but yet Tom doesn't seem to have time to even talk to me about it. In other words...........I'm screwed.

So, it looks like I'll be driving it another summer with the 327 and getting all of 12 MPG. :mad:

·
Premium Member
4,176 Posts
Tim

The last time I talked to him was almost 5 weeks ago. He told me that day that he didn't have time to discuss my car, but he would call me in a couple of days when he did have time. I guess he still hasn't found time. I can't let anybody else do the work, because Tom is the one standing behind my transmission. He told me if everything isn't done right with installing a new carb., that it could burn up my transmission. So, I can't afford to let anybody else do the work, but yet Tom doesn't seem to have time to even talk to me about it. In other words...........I'm screwed.

So, it looks like I'll be driving it another summer with the 327 and getting all of 12 MPG. :mad:
He is still trying to catch up from the ice storm. He said as soon as he sees daylight he wanted to get your car up there. He is working 7 days a week now.

·
Registered
270 Posts
I went!

I was there Saturday. Way way way more people than last year. Walked myself near to death. I bought me a cowl hood!:D Saw some other stuff I would like to had but tightness overcame me. Maybe next year.

·
Premium Member
4,176 Posts
Went today had a ball meet Gota66 we got to talk a little. My leg is killing me time for bed.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Man, what a weekend! I am still hurtin. Left at 5:30 AM Sat morning and met my buddy Mike at Chevy2Only in Mt Washington just outside Louisville. Got all my new sheet metal for the Nova!!:DWhew Hoo! Got all my stuff loaded up and headed over to the swap meet. Hung out there until they closed up. Didn't really see too much Nova stuff, but just as well, done spent all my money at Chevy2Only that morning.:( Headed out from there and me and my buddy Mike went out and had several adult beverages! And I do mean several!:turn: Got in bed about 3:00 AM. Got back up Sun morning and headed back over to the swap meet. Ran in to 3DTim and we got to talk for a while. Hope your hip feels better Tim. Headed on back home and pulled in my driveway and backed my trailer in the garage about 2 minutes before it started pouring rain.:yes:
Great weekend, but I sure am beat! Gotta get some rest so I can get to work on the Nova.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts