Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I'm attempting to put together a 68 nova ss basket case . It was completely torn down over ten yrs ago and sitting in pieces in a garage and barn. Was a great find to fall in my lap after deciding over a year and a half ago to find an old nova project and picked up a 74 in rough shape with no title. After finally acquiring title 2 months ago literally next day I find this 68 with title and 70 % of car there which I traded a marlin 22 magnum rifle straight across for nova:) traded off 74 for most of parts I needed for 68 that were missing now I'm 95% there on parts needed and going to start reassembling car and know I'm going to have questions along the way with hope of help in direction to go when these times arise:)? Been told this is a great site and source of info so hoping so and here I go?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Currently looking for help with doors . Mine came with no doors. I found a couple used doors ones a 70 ones a 69 or so was told. One bolts on other is weld on . Can I miss match hinges with door pins and attach bolt on side of hinge to car and weld on side that's on door and make two work by just inserting hinge pin back into the two different hinges so one side essentially is bolt on to car and other side is still attached to door?? Thoughts ideas??:)

·
Registered
5,708 Posts
welcome to the forum .....

also wanted to mention, that the foto(s) did not show up for me

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Does anyone have any suggestions as to making 70 doors with weld on hinges fit my 68 with bolt on hinges????

1 - 12 of 12 Posts