Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone close to Portland Oregon that could give an honest evaluation to sale a 1962 4 door chevy 2 and a 1963 SS convertible and I have a 1964 nova 4 door parts car. The 62 could be a driver with a little help. The 63 I have had for 30 years (it is in a barn right now), The main floors are still pretty solid one quart size hole that I know of. Trunk is the worse have new truck sheet metal as well as two full quarter panels. The 64 is just a parts car. I have titles for all 3 in my name. I was think $8000 for all 3 of them.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I buy it 10 years ago for the 5 lug, it is a 4 door. there is rust in the quarters. I do believe it could be saved. It has a 194 in it and power glide drive line is in the car. There is no lights or grill. I pick it up as a parts cars. As I did the 62 White one. The 62 I got with no title and when I started to clean it out I found insurance papers in the glove box when to the address and ended up with a Washington title in my name. then I got it to run. it had a sold trunk in it. just under the drive was some rust. Had a cheap paint job put on it. Then ended up moving and all stopped.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts