Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I'm relatively new to the site. I'm looking forward to exchanging advice and suggestion (but mostly doing the asking;).

I have been a "Nova Guy" since I was a kid. I grew up around muscle cars and had a '65 GTO then '65 442 in high school, but I always wanted a early Nova. In the last 15 years, I have owned 3 '63's. I currently have a '63 SS which I am fixing up. It currently has a '65 283/PG in it, but I have purchased a TH350 and am looking to buy a 350 under the hood. Some of the projects I have going on with the car are brand new power steering set up, including new ididit column, painting the interior, building a custom center console, all new brakes, rear suspension, motor and tranny, etc... Needless to say, I will need a lot of feedback and advice. looking forward to hearing from all of you.

Kevin

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Oakville, Ontario! Great that you joined us.

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Welcome Kevin. Lot's of folks in Central Cal and adjacent. Sure you will find what you need.

·
Registered
5,310 Posts
:welcome: to Steve's Nova Site!! Always glad to have another 63 owner join the group!!

BUT.................:worthless:

:pics: of your 63 Nova

:ragtop:

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Welcome :waving: to STEVE'S from Ontario Canada!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks

Thanks for the warm welcome. I will be posting some pics this weekend.

·
Registered
4,716 Posts
Welcome to the site :waving: don't forget to look in the for sale section, that's were all the goodies are at the right price ( Sometimes :D) :yes:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I've been looking, but I don't have enought posts yet to post in that thread... but I'm working on it;) I'll also have some parts to sell, because this ain't a cheap hobby!!

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
:waving:Welcome from Wisconsin! Post us some pics when you get a chance.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts