Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to gets some new seats in the nova, im looking for something lightweight and comfortable so i can still drive it. i think the seats that are in it now are buckets from a gto, i only need 2, just looking for some suggestions. Thanks, Brian

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Beard seats are comfy. That's what I got in my car. The traditional 'Super Seat'. If I had to do it over again I'd have gone with the higher backed seats.

Not the best of shots, but you get the idea. Suspension style off-road seat that holds you nicely. Easy enough to get into and out of as well. Check out the site

www.redart.com
the site is weird to navigate, but worth it if you figure it out.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Corbeau makes a very nice seat:yes::yes: Several different styles to fit your needs. The picture below is of a reclining version.

Just a thought

·
Premium Member
2,614 Posts
I'm looking for seats myself...checked out the Procar Rallys...I don't know how big the guys that own these are....I'm just the average 5' 9" 180lber but I don't see how some of the bigger guys can fit in these seats...I find them kinda restrictive width wise.

·
Premium Member
1,198 Posts
I'm looking for seats myself...checked out the Procar Rallys...I don't know how big the guys that own these are....I'm just the average 5' 9" 180lber but I don't see how some of the bigger guys can fit in these seats...I find them kinda restrictive width wise.

I'm 6' 195lbs, I think they are pretty comfortable. They do angle at the side to keep you in the seat. If you were as wide as you are tall, you might be abit uncomfortable. :D You may get more input from some bigger guys. No offense fellas.

·
Premium Member
2,107 Posts
I'm a bigger guy (for now, I'm working on this) and no offense taken. I'm 5'9" and around 275lbs. I sat in one of the Procar seat at Summit when I was considering tham and found them to be quite comfortable. They were nice and snug so when belted in they would really hold you in place thru the twisties. I may still go this route, sliding all over the bench isn't alot of fun. Wana sell those GTO seats by any chance?

·
Premium Member
818 Posts
I have them in my 64'. Great seats.

Hey Sheldon -
how high do these seats (front lip) sit above the carpet? Do you have the oem tracks on those seats? I'm 6'1 and my oem 63 seats put me to the roof - I gotta finds some low riders buckets to make things more comfortable. Thanks

GG

1 - 12 of 12 Posts