Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hello from NJ,

Does either of you guys have a nice hood 68-72 Nova?

Mike

·
Premium Member
2,519 Posts
MikeA said:
Hello from NJ,

Mike
Hi Mike! Sorry, I can't help you with the hood. Have you checked ou the Parts For Sale forum? Or maybe you can post in the Parts Wanted forum.

Are you up for a little road trip?
http://stevesnovasite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37820

Mike ... have you heard about the Northeast Nova Show? I see your in South Jersey. We'd love to have you, it's in A/C September 15th and 16th. Let me know if you need details.

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
MikeA said:
Hello from NJ,

Mike
Mike ,try John Truman for a hood (609) 926-3046.Good talking ti you the other night.Keep you posted with DVN.

·
Registered
37 Posts
walkerjay,

Thanks for sending the ebay auction but I need a hood without the louvers.

George,

Nice to finally talk to you. I will give John a call.

Orange72,

I will be at the Nova show in AC!

Thanks,
Mike

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mike, the hood is still available. If you want to patch the louver holes, you can have the hood for free. I'd like to help out other Nova club members the same way some have been helping me.

Jay

p.s. GLUCAS, Is this John Truman a member of the club? I see he is from Jersey, do you think he has some other stuff for sale or trade? Though I'd ask first, I don't like to cold call someone. thanks!

·
Premium Member
2,519 Posts
walkerjay said:
p.s. GLUCAS, Is this John Truman a member of the club? I see he is from Jersey, do you think he has some other stuff for sale or trade? Though I'd ask first, I don't like to cold call someone. thanks!
I don't think Truman is a member of the Del Valley Novas, but he is instrumantel in running the Northeast Nova Show with the help of his club down in South Jersey ( ... Muscle Cars). Anyway, I think what George was getting at is that John is a Goodmark distributor.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts