Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, my name is David Neill and I live in North Texas. I am trying to to find a contact number for Tom Migut. The phone number I have for him is no longer working. I have had at least 15 1966 Nova SS over my lifetime. Many years ago I flew up and went to the Hershey swap meet with Tom and he came to Texas to go to the Pate swap meet with me. If someone could give him my contact information I would appreciate it. David Neill 817-994-0437 and tell him the twins say hello!

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
tom m an another member here on this forum just finished doing a 66 ss. so i'm sure he will see this message an help you out. it sure was a very nice nova when they got done. welcome to the nova site yourself. stick around an share some of your info, you must know a bit about the 66-67 SS if you have had 15 plus.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Hello, my name is David Neill and I live in North Texas. I am trying to to find a contact number for Tom Migut. The phone number I have for him is no longer working. I have had at least 15 1966 Nova SS over my lifetime. Many years ago I flew up and went to the Hershey swap meet with Tom and he came to Texas to go to the Pate swap meet with me. If someone could give him my contact information I would appreciate it. David Neill 817-994-0437 and tell him the twins say hello!
Did you check Facebook? There are a couple guys with that name. Check it out.

·
Registered
599 Posts
I will contact Tom, ask him to read your post, and I will forward your name and number to him. I'm sure he will be happy to hear from you again.

Bill

1 - 4 of 4 Posts