Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone

anyone can recommend a good website to order an outdoor car cover? its blackfriday cybermonday... looking to buy one at a good price. I did some research during the week and the gold shield from www.carcover.com look solid. Waiting to hear from you guyz!
thank you

·
Registered
583 Posts
I got the HP series from covercraft for my car and my wife’s car a few years back that I have been real happy with.

·
Registered
836 Posts
I have a cover from California Car Cover and really like the fit. They have different types, and you can select one depending on how you use it. Looks like they are 10% off right now. I have a Noah because I wanted something for outdoor use.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Platinum Shield from Carcovers.com

I just ordered the platinum shield from www.carcovers.com. It has a lifetime warranty and will be a cover for outside use. I ordered it last night so I can't say how good it is. It has a fleece lining and water proof outer shell. I got it for just under 200 bucks shipped. And it came with some goodies as well. Not happy it was 200 bucks but happy its a lifetime warranty. We shall see. Here is what I got:

https://www.carcovers.com/covers/cars/chevrolet/chevy-ii/1964/4-door-sedan.html

·
Registered
865 Posts
Thats the same cover I bought for my 65 and after using it for a year I'm pretty happy with it. My car sits under the carport under a cover and I think the cover will last many years. After a year it still feels new.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thats the same cover I bought for my 65 and after using it for a year I'm pretty happy with it. My car sits under the carport under a cover and I think the cover will last many years. After a year it still feels new.
thats good to hear :D i should be getting mine this week
Thank you

1 - 7 of 7 Posts