Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm David Wheeler from Hellwig Products. We are developing new sway bars for the 1st/2nd gen Nova's. I am trying to locate a 1st/2nd gen Nova owner in the Visalia/Fresno CA area that would be interested in working with us on a swaybar development program. THe vehicle can have updated suspension components as long as the stock mounting points for the front sway bar are maintained. Mini subframe is OK. Rear suspension must have leaf springs in the original location. Modified rear axle is OK. All product and installation will be free of charge to the owner. If you are interested in working with us on this project please PM me or call me at 559-734-7451 x36.

·
Administrator
8,470 Posts
I would like to make a note in this thread. Dave did ask me if he could post this request, and it wasn't something that he did on his own.

I would also like to reiterate something that he said, if you are in a position to give your Chevy II up for a possible selection, please do so by either calling him at the phone number that he's provided, or by PMing him at [email protected] SNS will not be involved the the selection process, and we would like to keep this off of the site.

Thank You

1 - 2 of 2 Posts