Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a quality pic of a 67 SS in the Aztec Bronze (gold) with a black vinyl top and gold interior. I would like to blow the picture up and frame it (poster size). If anyone has a quality picture with a decent background behind the car please let me know.

This is for my father-in-law. He had the car listed above (located but not for sale, needs restored) and I think the picture would make a nice gift for him.

Thanks
Lewis

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK, I messed up. Thank you for posting the picture. I thought the gold color was called the Aztec Bronze, I was wrong. I am looking for the gold color (name?).
Thanks
Lewis

·
Registered
226 Posts
The deep gold metallic was called Granada Gold in '67. There was a softer gold offered as well known as Sierra Fawn in '67. In the '67 Chevy II brochure there is a picture of the Nova SS that is captioned as being Granada Gold but it isn't even close. It looks more like Capri Cream to me.

If somebody doesn't post a picture of a Granada Gold Nova SS then maybe I could try to use Paintshop Pro to modify the brochure picture. I have been doing a lot of brochure picture modifying over the years so when I get a chance I'll give it a try. No guarantees though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts