Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!

I am looking to find some pictures of a 66/7 nova that is built in an autocross styling.

I am building my 66 after that type of car, but not a purpose built car... meaning that I am not going to be racing it, I just want the car to perform in all aspects of auto performance.

The plan is to finish the supercharging of my inline 6, build a mustang II type front suspension, truck arm rear (with most likely a 9" rear end... since I build'em at work!). I have 17" x 8 ralley wheels for it. Also runs a TH200R4.

Just looking for some inspiration for the build!

Cheers!

·
Premium Member
861 Posts
Might be worth checking in over at both ProTouring.com and Lateral G .com websites. they have several cars that might help ya.

·
Premium Member
3,737 Posts
The first thing you need to do is use the 'search' button on this sub-forum and on the BS sub-forum. Just type "autocross" and search. There are dozens of threads out there.

The other thing you should do is check out Church Boys Racing. They're regulars on Steve's and REALLY know what they're doing when it comes to suspension set-ups. I've never spoken with Chuck (Church), but everyone who calls him seems to have nothing but good things to say! Visit their website at:
http://www.churchboysracing.com/

There are several of us on here who have been involved in autocross (or 'Solo' as SCCA terms it...) for a lot of years. If you have any questions, just ask...:rolleyes:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts