Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a fully restored or totally original 1962-65 Nova Station Wagon.( see 2 pictures) The ideal wagon would be 1964 with factory V8, but open to all. Will buy outright but I am willing to trade a rare 1964 Nova SS (4 pictures shown). It is 100% complete and has factory V8 and factory 4 speed transmission. It is a rust free dry Nevada desert car. Has original paint and stock interior. Also it comes with many NOS parts and and many extra original parts.

Please let me know what you have or if you know someone who has a wagon for sale. I am in Canada two hours from Detroit. Phone is (519) 485-3875, ask for John. Thanks

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
3,639 Posts
Don't have a wagon at the moment, but you put some great trade bait out there to fetch one. If that won't do it, nothing will. Nice car.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I really want to trade. Until I buy outright or trade I won't be selling it. If no wagon turns up soon, I will restore the 64SS. With all the NOS parts it should be worth $15+. Do you know anyone with a wagon to sell? Thanks

·
Registered
35 Posts
If you are still interested in a wagon, I have a 65 wagon I would sell. I’m located in sturgeon bay Wisconsin. It has a v-8 and is totally restored. I just added power steering to it with a floor automatic shifter. I don’t need a car in trade as I’m trying to make room in my barn. I would need to get $22k American.

Attachments

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the reply. I am looking for a totally original wagon. Yours is very nice but not quite what I am looking for. Thanks

·
Registered
24 Posts
check facebook marketplace 1964 orig 283 pg p/b p/s p/rear window a/c asking 21500 know 15k would do it cape code mass hyanniss

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
i got lucky and found an ALL original 1965 falcon wagon if a nova shows up i will try to get it but the search has been on for almost 3 years now and the falcon was 10 miles down the road. Good luck with your search
That is a really nice car you have for trade

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks. I can't believe how few original wagons are out there. My 64SS is rare as well and I might have to keep it if no wagon turns up.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts