Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
the reson i ask this is im trying to start a criuse so if anyone is interested in meeting up and doing a criuse let me know

·
Premium Member
2,921 Posts
where in kansas are you? my brother lives outside of olatha and when i go to visit we check out the local hotrod spots and there are some killer novas in that area!!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i live in overland park right next to olathe im in olathe all the time does ur brother have a nova. u might have seen my nova its a 78 nova 2dr thats a faded blue

·
Premium Member
2,921 Posts
no he is a biker. i had one of my novas at his place for several months a few years back. it was a 71 i was selling.. when i go down to visit i always like to check out the hotrods.

·
Registered
11 Posts
im in baldwin city, about 20min out of lawrence, kc, & overland park...im currently in school @ McPherson College going for a degree in auto restoration...i own a 76 2dr nova

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well hopefully in 2 weeks if we can find enough novas i want to get all of us together and have lunch and checkout eveyones cars and have a little cruise the johnson county just a bunch old old nova's and someother old kickass cars tell me if u guys think that it would be posable

·
Registered
311 Posts
One more from Wichita, a '64 SS. I would love to caravan, picking up each member along the way. Tell me when!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts