Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Elizabeth and I have owned my wagon for 30 years. It was my daily driver hauling kids to school, camping trips and even towed a small boat. I parked her and drove a newer truck over the years. Now that the kids are gone we pulled her out of the barn and spent the last year and half restoring her from top to bottom. Did my first show last weekend and got 1st place. Lots of memories and many more to come. 1963 nova wagon I call Shoobx

·
Registered
Mike - 74 Nova Baltimore, MD
1,874 Posts
Hello and welcome to the site! Great story about the history of your Chevy II wagon.
Let us know if your wagon received any upgrades during the restoration and post a few more pics if you get a chance.

·
Registered
1967 Nova SS
741 Posts
Hello and from the picture a beautiful car. "She" sure doesn't look her age.

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
welcome to the nova site. great looking wagon but only one picture is kind of a tease. enjoy the cruise.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Congrats on finally getting your "Shoobx" out of storage, and on the road. A trophy is always nice to get, in that others appreciate your efforts too. Keep posting pictures of your adventures.

·
Registered
1969 Nova . . 2dr . . Chino Valley,Az USA
5,211 Posts
Hi Elizabeth . . . . with your cool 63 Wagon . . . . very nice looking " Shoobx " , for sure .

Welcome to SNS . . . from ? . . . (your location) . . . .
( I know where I'm at ......... lol ) .

ps . . . . well it's not Done ; until it gets a " SNS window Sticker " .

enjoy the ride & those 30 years of memories . . . :) .

. . .
jim

Reactions: Stroker Ace Ventura
1 - 13 of 13 Posts