Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Amid a cloud of controversey I recently officially joined the Steve's Nova family and am glad to be here! Too many years ago to count, a love afair with cars began with of all things a rusty 67 Mustang. (Rusty in 1973!) Having learned my lesson then came a barely streetable 69 Z28, and a bunch of Novas including 2 70 SS, a 71 Rally Nova, several 70 base cars, a 68
4 door beater that got me thru graduate school, 2 70 Monte Carlo SS454, a 77 El Camino SS (first new car), and many others, all restored. Recently, I sold a big block 69 Hugger Orange Camaro SS396 (Gold Spinner and Super Chevy Winner) and have recently completed a Gobi Beige 70 Nova SS Day 2 Car. So I never get too far away from Nova's no matter how hard I try.

(I wish I could attach a few photos, maybe later!)

I am a semi-frequenter at the yenko.net site and local Chicago Shows and look forward to meeting some of you guys and discussing my favorite car.

·
Premium Member
4,072 Posts
Welcome to the site. And pics are a must:yes:

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
We may have gotten off on the wrong foot - but I'm really not a bad guy. :no:
My car came from the Chicago area.
Please post up some pics when you get a chance! There is a "sticky" link in the "Site News" section to explain how to use Photobucket if you need it.

·
Premium Member
1,699 Posts
Welcome to Best site on the web:yes:Hope you enjoy your new site privileges.

EarlyyIIs

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Super Chevy Winner

Attended the Super Chevy Joliet Show over the weekend and was pleased to see over 24 Novas in attendance on a 95 degree Sunday. Although I did not count there may have been more Novas than Camaros on Sunday which never happens. I overheard quite a bit of positive Steve's talk while I was there. I was also glad to have walked away with an "Outstanding" second in the 68 and Newer Street Class. Looking forward to posting some photos when my post figure allows.

·
Premium Member
15,966 Posts
Welcome.

I can't wait to see your current 70 SS!

Al

1 - 14 of 14 Posts