Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
i'll be there looking for slicks and an intake manifold.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I will be there, but unfortunately on sad terms. I will be forced to sell my baby(due to financial reasons):( .If you see me in my 63 swing on by would like meet some fellow members.

·
Premium Member
3,361 Posts
Ill be there with my Dad. I cant wait to check out the black beauty Dale!

·
Premium Member
1,351 Posts
Bigdre,
Sorry to hear you have to sell your ride.

Nice avatar, Bryan....... You always seem to have something interesting.......

·
Premium Member
4,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey- it was great meeting up with a few a few of you guys (and girls) down there today. Man, that will be a good story on how Chads girlfriend snuck in and bought that white '63 while we were talking! Chad she's a sneaky one, but knew a good deal when she saw it. Red63 cut her a good deal on that car, it'll be a show stopper some day soon. For me, it was not a day for people wanting to buy black cars, but I'm enjoying every moment I get of time behind that big steering wheel. Well, next stop is The LA Roadster Show.See Ya.

·
Registered
549 Posts
hey dale those rims workd perfect i had a lot of room on the outside. although it does rub a little on the insde because of the air shocks:D im just gonna get a 1/2 inch spacer from summit and call it a done deal. my gf is still going on about bigdres 63 nova till this time. really great time.

chad

·
Premium Member
3,361 Posts
71nova said:
hey dale those rims workd perfect i had a lot of room on the outside. although it does rub a little on the insde because of the air shocks:D im just gonna get a 1/2 inch spacer from summit and call it a done deal. my gf is still going on about bigdres 63 nova till this time. really great time.

chad
Im glad the wheels worked for you Chad! I had them made for my car but neglected to think about clearance for my F*rd Explorer brakes out back! Thanks to Dale for hooking both of us up!

·
Premium Member
3,361 Posts
blown67 said:
Bigdre,
Sorry to hear you have to sell your ride.

Nice avatar, Bryan....... You always seem to have something interesting.......
LOL! You havent seen anything...the mods here keep me tame!;) :eek:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hey guys it was nice meeting you today.I guess Chad's girl really liked my baby(white 63).My wife is really sad to see it go.When she saw this posting she knew it was going to good hands.We did not own the Nova for very long but it grew on me.I guess I hate to see it go also! :beer: :beer: :(

Dale that '56 is a beutiful car. I will constantly be here reading and learning more on the nova's.I do beleive I will want another nova in the future,as long as I have somewhere to park it!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts