Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there..... new member from London UK, just got our first Nova, a 62 2 door running a 305/350 combo. Had a bit of welding to do on the a pillars, just re painted it satin black, and now onto the wiring.... which was a mess!
I am no doubt gonna have some stupid questions.... so bare with me :)

Attachments

·
Registered
4,642 Posts
1st off ---- WELCOME to SNS

2nd -------- "There ARE - NO - Stupid - Questions" …… a lot of good info here , with some very good people ---- so, ask your questions in your
"section = ( 1st gen ; 3rd gen ; drivetrain ; …. ect).

and , post-up some questions with 'pictures' to help explain your needs.

again, Welcome -----

from Chino Valley, Arizona USA …….. jim

·
Registered
928 Posts
Welcome aboard. I have a dumb question........ Did you get the car from California since it has Cali plates?:D

·
Premium Member
3,481 Posts
Welcome to the site. Lots of people here willing to help.
That is a nice project.
Do you have most of the parts?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome to the site. Lots of people here willing to help.
That is a nice project.
Do you have most of the parts?
Cheers mate..... most parts yes.... need to source some trim and rubbers
But am finding the 62 seems to be the least parts available

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
:waving:Welcome from Wisconsin! USA. Good luck with your new project.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Welcome! That will be a cool car to cruise around London. My wife worked there for a while when she worked for EDS and I was able to visit once. What a great city. So much history and the best pubs on the planet. We went to Windsor too, which was also interesting. They did make right hand drives, I believe. It would be nice to convert to right hand drive.

·
Registered
Mike - 74 Nova Baltimore, MD
1,482 Posts
Welcome to the site!
Please keep us posted on your progress.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Welcome from North Carolina! Absolutely love the UK. Spent 5 years there at RAF Lakenheath, with many trips to London. Crazy part is that I'm from Long Beach, CA. Enjoy the build and the site.

·
Super Moderator
3,830 Posts
Cheers mate..... most parts yes.... need to source some trim and rubbers
But am finding the 62 seems to be the least parts available
Stay tuned and you'll find the '62 guys. A lot of the '62-'64 body parts interchange well with your car, and mechanical stuff up to '67. You found the right site.

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Welcome to the site..

Looks like you have 8” wide rally’s out back. That doesn’t usually happen without some kind of axle work narrowed or a replacement of some kind. Do tell..?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Welcome to the site..

Looks like you have 8” wide rally’s out back. That doesn’t usually happen without some kind of axle work narrowed or a replacement of some kind. Do tell..?
The previous owner had the wrong size wheels..... not much rubber left on the sidewalk!! I have had to put 7’s back on with 225/65 tyres...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts