Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Downtown Livermore has a great car show each year that is sponsored by the Altamount Cruisers this year the show is Sunday September 27 from 9 till 4. Last year they had about 700 cars in the show. I have talked with the president about creating a Nova's row in the car show. But this show has always been set up on a first come basis. He gave me a couple of hints to help us be able to all park together. First thing everyone needs to be pre registered, the other is to arrive before 5:00 the earlier the better. The city of Livermore starts blocking off the streets about 4:00 and the Altamount Cruisers start checking registrations as cars come in at that time. He said some guys park their cars about 3:30 to get premium spaces that have a lot of shade in the afternoons. He suggested registering early as this show will sell out. It would be great if we could get a lot of us together and be able to take up a whole block with Nova's.

below is a link to the Altamount Cruisers web site and the Nostalgia Day Car Show Sept. 27, in downtown Livermore. Lets see how many cars we can get into this show.

http://www.altamontcruisers.org/

·
0 Posts
I had the wagon out there a year or 2 ago. This is a great show. Parking is crazy. You MUST get there early to get good parking.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts