931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone plannig on making it to the event this year it is may 29-31

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hotels????

Any nice hotels close to the night action where they cruise??

·
Premium Member
402 Posts
plenty of nice hotels in lincoln. A few nice ones on 27th not far from fairgrounds. There are plenty of newer, nicer limited service (Holiday Inn Express, Hampton, Baymont, etc.) hotels in Lincoln and there are some full service hotels (Marriott, Embassy, etc.) downtown.

·
Registered
275 Posts
I actually posted about the O'Riely Street Rod Super Nat's up in the up coming shows section about a month ago now and there are several of us from Steve's that live in Nebraska that will be there....If we have our Rally Nova Street Car done this year in time we will bring it but if not we will still haul the SS down and if nothing else at least be able to say we were there.

I was hoping to have a Nova tailgate or something outside but trying to get anybody to say they will be there is like your asking for their SS # or something.

We will be there someplace and if they won't let us in thru the front door we will just sneak in thru the back .....:D

Randy.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Getting close

Hopefully the weather is nice!!!!!!!! Less then 2 weeks

·
Premium Member
3,843 Posts
Its been many years since I was in Lincoln - but I remember that "0" Street had lots of hotels and the nightly car action on that street was super.

Just get a lawn chair - sit on the curb - enjoy!

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Friday

Man this is coming up quick. I will see you guys fri HOPE for no RAIN!!!!! I will be bringing my twin turbo LS car as well it sounds like a buddy is going to drive her over.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Gasser

Well we made it. I drives like a new car. Now we can head towards mad town on friday. See you guys tomorrow at the fairgrounds!!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts