Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm supposed to get my Nova back today from the body shop.ZZ3Guy ,my Grandson and I are headed to the cruisein at Vietnam Vets blvd. and New Shackle Island rd. in Hendersonville Tn. Anyone else coming?

·
Premium Member
6,277 Posts
I was there,I saw the push car and a small boy in it. I had the black primered 66 parked in front of the yellow one.
JR:)

·
Registered
571 Posts
updates

FUNNY...
We were down there for the Chevelleabration back in June. I wanted to eat at the Texas Road House so we typed it in the GPS and headed off. Got in a small cruise convoy of about 10 street rods and decided to follow them. Sure enough they went there and the Road House was across the parking lot!! Was in heaven! About 300 cars and 40 of them were Team Chevelle members also. Stayed until 11:00 pm. Hats off to the crowd and the warm reception of the Tenn people.........

Looking again through the photos posted. Looks like they were taken the same weekend and trying to find the car. We parked by Kohl's.

The last picture posted has a baby blue F-rd truck. Right above that in the distance might of been me! I had a Orange Schwinn shirt on. Too far away to tell but possible.

Nova's were very scarce then. I can't remember seeing very many that weekend. Maybe just 3..

Again..that was super and depending on next years show we might head there again!!

Jim

·
Premium Member
3,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
[ Looking again through the photos posted. Looks like they were taken the same weekend and trying to find the car. We parked by Kohl's.]
The photos were taken this past Friday night .I'll keep the Chevelle show in mind and be sure and show up at the cruise next year.

I'm sorry I missed you JR I was in my white 63 .The next time you see us be sure and say Hi.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts