Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay 3rd annual Les Schwab car show Sunday May 17th, meeting at my house like last year, with a BBQ after, hope more show up this year. Show gets packed early and will leave my house around 5:30am, any question please PM me also PM me if attending the BBQ, we had lots of left overs last year:eek:. To pre register call Les Schwab at 925-370-6382 or drive to 3800 Alhambra Ave. Martinez ca.

·
Vendor
7,086 Posts
I will be there,had a good time last year.People do NOT miss the BBQ this year,it was awsome!!!:D

·
Vendor
7,086 Posts
That was the plan last year so I assume it will be the same this year.Wagonman has no trouble with these early shows as I remember we have pictures of him asleep in his chair at last years event

·
Registered
6,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That was the pan last year so I assume it will be the same this year.Wagonman has no trouble with these early shows as I remember we have pictures of him asleep in his chair at last years event
Wagonman last year at my house:puke::puke::puke::yes:

·
Premium Member
2,112 Posts
This is a really good show.......and I missed the BBQ last year because of family in town!:mad: Not this year Joe! I'm ready!:D Just let us know what we can bring!:yes::yes:

OK...Group hug here...this was the 1st SNS sort-of event I went to after I got my '71 on the road. I gotta tell you I really appreciated the way everyone walked up and introduced themselves and made me welcome.

I don't care what everyone else says about you (especially what Dave and Jose say!!! :eek:)...you're OK in my book!:eek:

Dave

·
Registered
6,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This is a really good show.......and I missed the BBQ last year because of family in town!:mad: Not this year Joe! I'm ready!:D Just let us know what we can bring!:yes::yes:

OK...Group hug here...this was the 1st SNS sort-of event I went to after I got my '71 on the road. I gotta tell you I really appreciated the way everyone walked up and introduced themselves and made me welcome.

I don't care what everyone else says about you (especially what Dave and Jose say!!! :eek:)...you're OK in my book!:eek:

Dave
:grouphug::grouphug:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts