Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my stock steering box has begun leaking around the main shaft were the steering column connectes to it. I have bee considering buying a manual box to replace it. What do ya'll think?? Would love to buy a manual rack from summit but $700 is just not in the budget right now after just spending $2k for rims and tires.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Mine is leaking from the bottom I believe, I don't know if a shop can fix it or not, I don't really wanna mess with it though.

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
why not try stop leak? i used a product from hapco and my 78 chevy truck stopped leaking after a week then had it a few years after still no more leak and i must say the truck poured out, now my nova leaks from the bottom and im going for the bottle again! i think lucus makes ps stop leak also.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
why not try stop leak? i used a product from hapco and my 78 chevy truck stopped leaking after a week then had it a few years after still no more leak and i must say the truck poured out, now my nova leaks from the bottom and im going for the bottle again! i think lucus makes ps stop leak also.
How does it work?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts