Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I been having a problem with the trunk leaking water after raining. At one point it leaked in a inch of water in which I had to use so many bath towels to soak it up. I live in Delaware and rain and snow is coming soon and other than covering the car I would like to get started on repairs I have photos of where I think the leaks are coming in. I would hop in the trunk and let my gf close it I just don’t know if she would open it afterwards ahaha

Attachments

·
Registered
132 Posts
Looks like its time to hop into the trunk with a good flashlight and have someone outside close the lid and turn on the water hose. :yes: Only way I know of for sure to find the exact spot of the leak.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Hey guys I been having a problem with the trunk leaking water after raining. At one point it leaked in a inch of water in which I had to use so many bath towels to soak it up. I live in Delaware and rain and snow is coming soon and other than covering the car I would like to get started on repairs I have photos of where I think the leaks are coming in. I would hop in the trunk and let my gf close it I just don’t know if she would open it afterwards ahaha
Bring a screwdriver in with you just in case:):)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts