Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haveing a hard time finding complete kit to replace leaf spring bushings and shackles for my 72 . Are 67 thru 69 camaro mono springs and bushings the same as 72 stock mono springs and bushings . I ask this question because a 69 camaro rear diff. is a direct bolt in and the front sub frame also and the camaro vendors have complete kits for the rear suspension but will not swear they are correct. Anyone else have this problem and did you come up with a solution.

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
I know that this is an old thread, but I did find what I think you're looking for at Classic Muscle.com.

·
Registered
20,109 Posts
Why does it have to be a kit? Just check out any of the Nova restoration sites and they will have what you need.

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Why does it have to be a kit? Just check out any of the Nova restoration sites and they will have what you need.
Thanks for the help I was able to get everything from summit . I could get kits for less than the price of a couple of the items needed. I received all parts needed for replacement and removed leaf springs and they were rusted under spring pads so I had to get new springs anyway I ended up getting stock mono's hopefully will be able to install this weekend

1 - 5 of 5 Posts