Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thinking about using ce connectors with their frame rails, placing the front spring pocket up against the floor board to gain some lower ride height is about 2 inchs higher than stock location would this be a big concern with the instant center for a street car ?

·
Premium Member
2,217 Posts
Thanks for the reply on my post. I did respond there to your question but after reading this I understand what you are looking for. Mine are within an inch of the floor plan. I dont think you would want to go any higher. I went as high as I could with out cutting the sheetmetal out directly behind the seat but before the flat part. The part of the rails that slant up to clear the rearend touch the sheetmetal preventing you from going higher. I can add some pics tomorrow from under my car showing exactly what Im saying. Keep in mind that there are two sets of holes on the spring pockets. I think the instructions said to use the top. I mounted mine haveing the bottom of the CE line up with the stock pockets. So I think either could be used and it would lower the car by the distance between the two holes. Double check because it looks like the spring will be in there tight. Hope this helps and hopefully it didnt confuse you more. I will post some pics showing this tomorrow.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts