Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some one told me of a place in lansdale pa called prestons chevy II parts has anyone ever heard of it before and how are they price and reliablity wise thanks ahead of time

·
Premium Member
1,992 Posts
Some one told me of a place in lansdale pa called prestons chevy II parts has anyone ever heard of it before and how are they price and reliablity wise thanks ahead of time
Yes....There is a place. It is a old Gas station. If you come down 309 till Yum-Yum doughnuts and make a right...{N broad street} follow over Cowpath rd till you cross over 7th street and it will be on your left hand side.

Prestons Chevy II parts
541 N Broad st.
Lansdale, Pa. 19446

215-368-5422

Tell him Dave w/ the Black 67 Nova SS sent you.

He also has a 66 L-79 stowed away!!

Dave
67 Nova Boy

·
Premium Member
1,992 Posts
Dave, he doesn't have a whole lot anymore. He only has sporadic stuff. I've been in to see him over the years, he has very limited early Nova stuff but he seems to have gotten rid of a lot of his inventory.

chevyIIguy-what are you looking for?? Maybe we can help.
He is a nice guy! His dad is great too. I guess that the inventory has dwindled like Carlisle has!! LOL :eek: :rolleyes: :D

Dave
67 Nova Boy

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm looking right now for floor pans but then I know I need fenders then paint then the interior will lokk like crap you guys know how it is

·
Registered
567 Posts
I'm looking right now for floor pans but then I know I need fenders then paint then the interior will lokk like crap you guys know how it is
I can gauruntee that Joe doesn't have floor pans. He might have a fender lying around, but last I talked to him most of what he had left was smaller type stuff, not any big stuff. It wouldn't hurt to ask though!!

IMO, you might be best with the flea markets or buying new ones. OR, hopefully somebody here on the site can help out.

And yes, we do know how it is!! LOL

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks for the info guys i figured it would be worth a call he doesnt stock them but can have them in a few days. thanks again

1 - 8 of 8 Posts