·
Premium Member
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
was posted on facebook. I wrote to the company. I hope they have them available

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
i bought a 12 pac of there beer. 6 of the cans i opened from the bottom so they still look full. then took my hot glue gun an glued them together to look like a full 6-pack. it now sits on the back seat just for the car shows. an by the way i'd rate the beer a 5.5 on a 10 scale.

·
Registered
127 Posts
My wife just bought me a 12 pack from Costco over the weekend because of the car on the can.
For the rating you gave it, I agree.
Its better than Bud Weiser or Coors. Ill drink it, and save a couple of the cans for garage art.

·
Registered
142 Posts
krash55910 - Found poster on eBay but its listed as "Lagunitas IPA After All The Taste Tells Pontiac GTO Poster 18x13". The picture is a Nova but the title says Pontiac GTO. Is that what you ordered? I don't want one of a GTO.

·
Premium Member
3,866 Posts
I framed that poster in my garage and office. I loved it when I first saw it. They were less than $4 several years ago believe it or not. I also was able to get it on a blue jacket but when I went back to buy another I was told no longer available

·
Premium Member
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I see the one you are talking about. It is not the same ad. I don't see the ad anymore of the one I purchased. They only offer the t-shirt with the nova now. Would be cool to find a jacket

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
I have my brother looking into these prints. He is in the beer industry and his company just purchased Lagunitas.
Trevin

·
Premium Member
11,838 Posts
I got mine from a lovely distribution rep, met her at the local Red Bluff bar. She doesn't work for them anymore. Lagunitas is out of Petaluma Ca, I rate it a 7.5.
Dogfish Ale,

·
Premium Member
140 Posts
i emailed Lagunitas and they told me that the nova poster might come back but not for a few months. if people wrote in it might expedite their decision if enough people want it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts