Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just relocated my family from the Los Angeles area to the Austin area. Looking for fellow Nova enthusiast to help locate various services as I continue with my build. I have a 67 2-door coupe, just finished body work, going to continue on suspension, brakes and drive train. I plan on doing most of the work myself, but could always use alternate resources and of course a good deal on parts is always welcome. Thanks

·
Registered
5,310 Posts
:welcome: to Steve's Nova Site!! Glad to have you here!!

BUT...............................:worthless:

:pics: of your 67 Nova!!

:ragtop:

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Hey guys, just relocated my family from the Los Angeles area to the Austin area. Looking for fellow Nova enthusiast to help locate various services as I continue with my build. I have a 67 2-door coupe, just finished body work, going to continue on suspension, brakes and drive train. I plan on doing most of the work myself, but could always use alternate resources and of course a good deal on parts is always welcome. Thanks
Hey Isaac, I am near Austin too. Shoot me your email in a private message and I will add you to an email list of all events and meets, ad we also have a couple of good forums like this that are local.

Me and NovaNoob above hang out. I run a group called Texas Thunder. Give me a shout and come see us. We usually meet in Leander, but go into Austin once a month to a local drive-in burger joint (not Sonic).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts