Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,051 Posts
I saw the gasser at the Easter Sunday car show. It sounded really good; we heard it really well from about 1/2 a mile away.

·
Premium Member
8,051 Posts
Next time we St. Louis area guys hit a show we should try to hook up somewhere. I went to a small show down in Red Bud this morning. Not many cars show were there and it started to rain. We left real right after it started raining.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Greg R 63 That Hurts

I was their today also, drove about 150 miles to get their, and you didn't get a picture of my car, THAT HURTS:mad: . I dont know how you could have missed it its bright yellow. We was parked about 200' east of the car dyno. I would have thought there would have been more cars but it was a good day to get and cruise. Had a couple of problems got to Troy and had a fuel leak and my elec. fan I'm concerned about the temp. my car is running going down the road 200-205 deg. and I get about 2 blocks from home and smell another gas leak. Anyway its home in the garage know and ready to go again.:)

·
Premium Member
5,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
T. Jerman said:
I was their today also, drove about 150 miles to get their, and you didn't get a picture of my car, THAT HURTS:mad: . I dont know how you could have missed it its bright yellow. We was parked about 200' east of the car dyno.
Arrrgh! Sorry! I was there between about 1 and 3. Must've missed ya. To listen to the track announcer, there were more Novas on the strip than in the show, so I'm sure I didn't get em all.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts