Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,

Here is video and pics of the 2009 Kool April Nites cruise night, tried to get mostly Novas but there are a few other cars included. Of course had to toss in a couple of pics ofthe Nova being painted at the end of the video, hope to get it back in a couple of weeks.:D

Let me know if any of these Novas are yours!:yes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7c4ZrI3f7XI

·
Premium Member
1,736 Posts
Very nice! Thanks for sharing that video! I wish I could have made it out.

-Justin

·
Premium Member
1963 Chevy II wagon 400
11,869 Posts
I was there too,Novaless though......
My band played at the Uncorked winebar last weekend.Very cool people there.Cool vid & pics !

Next week i'm going to enter my wagon in the Hot-Rama for the first show. It's in the O (under const.) class, but that's what it's all about right ?!?:D

Aloha,Ric

·
Premium Member
2,605 Posts
Great to see some familiar Novas and friends.....The Gold 1963 SS Convertible was at my house 12 hours before getting the tunes from Tayman electric radio installed for the trip Jamel's car .

·
Registered
6,794 Posts
Great to see some familiar Novas and friends.....The Gold 1963 SS Convertible was at my house 12 hours before getting the tunes from Tayman electric radio installed for the trip Jamel's car .
Walt told me that he met Jamel a couple of hours after his dash caught on fire:eek:he wanted a new custom auto sound radio:D:D:D:devil:

·
Premium Member
2,112 Posts
It really looks cool. Maybe next year I can get up to it.

Dave

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Yeah, the weather for the show was great this year.

Not only sold Jamel a new stereo, he asked me to install it so it didn't catch fire again!!:eek:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts