Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 63 chevy II, all numbers matching, all original sheet metal, all original powertrain, very light surface rust in trunk. the only thing on this car that isnt original is the wheels and tires, and seat belts were put in. oh and a stereo in the glove box and speakers under dash (hidden). im just looking for a feeler of what this thing might be worth, it is my daily driver and dunno if i should keep it as my DD or get something a little more up to date and park this for a while?

tell me what you guys think cause you know wayyyy more than me about these cars. thanks!

·
Registered
265 Posts
they are only original once. and that the way i like them, but it's your nova so do what makes you happy,not what make someone else happy.good luck.

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
You may wanna post in the what's it worth section. Or wait for others to chime in, pics would be nice. There's also I guy on the site named Bob, he knows quite a bit of info. on nova's and there value.

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
I say It's your do it your way .. If it was mine & wanted to change drive train I would pull the old & put in the New, just kept the old {for that day} And you alway could buy you another & take turns

. Later Larry Mc

·
13,813 Posts
From my experience with 1st gens, well done mild modifications don't significantly alter the value over a comparable car that is stock.

Bob

1 - 5 of 5 Posts