Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone else here get a letter in the mail from Brian Fields of Kearney, MO?

He is planning the 1st annual summer picnic in order to start the Kansas City area NNN chapter.

It is going to be May 6th at his house around noon. Hamburgers, hotdogs, drinks and condiments provided. (No alcohol permitted) He is asking for people to bring a dessert, salad, chips or etc.

We will then discuss design for t-shirt, meetings (when, where), officers, dues, etc. Spouses and kids encouraged to come along and join in the fun.

Brian would like an email or phone call ASAP to know how many might be there. He can give you directions to his house.

Brian Fields
13609 David Drive
Kearney, Mo (Northeast side of KC area)
(816) 415-3605
[email protected]

I live in Wichita and I am planning on going. My wife and I were planning on going to a Bed & Breakfast that night for our anniversary, but the Nova picnic won out!:D

·
Premium Member
8,046 Posts
I also got one. Since I spoke with him I have moved to Illinois. I had planned on joining the new chapter but a sudden change in AFB changed that for me! :mad:

·
Registered
11 Posts
KC NNN Chapter

Hi Everyone,

If any of you are interested in becoming a member of the NNN KC Chapter, let me know. If you can make it to the kick-off-meeting/picnic at my house in Kearney, MO on 5/6, also please let me know.

The only prerequisite to becoming a Chapter member is you must already be a NNN member. I know that's not a problem for you Nova nuts, though!!

I have been in contact with Wayne Bushey and if all goes well, we will be having some kind of Nova Day in August (I think it's in August?). He's going to a mini-nats in CA and will be stopping over in KC to talk with the group.

At the minimum, please drop me an email with your interest or picnic attendance information. I will send you directions if you are coming.

Thanks,
Brian Fields
[email protected]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts