Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to this site and wanted to introduce my self to everyone on the west coast. My name is David and I am from Beaumont, CA. I have a 65 that I am turning in to a pro-street daily driver. Just finished backhalfing and moving on to the front. I will be going to the john force event so hope to meet some of you in person.

·
Premium Member
2,313 Posts
New to this site and wanted to introduce my self to everyone on the west coast. My name is David and I am from Beaumont, CA. I have a 65 that I am turning in to a pro-street daily driver. Just finished backhalfing and moving on to the front. I will be going to the john force event so hope to meet some of you in person.
Welcome! Oh, and we like photos. :D

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
yeah welcome to steves and socal novas there is always something to do!!! im sorta close too you im in riverside so your not alone :yes: ....................... oh and did i mention this :pics:

·
Registered
166 Posts
Dont worry pro-car these guys hounded me for pics to when I first joined.So how bout them.:D

·
Premium Member
3,684 Posts
Hey David! Welcome aboard!:yes: Look forward to meeting you at the John Force show!
Dont worry pro-car these guys hounded me for pics to when I first joined.So how bout them.:D
Thats cuz he needed hounding!:eek::D We still hound him once in a while, well ok, most of the time:devil: But if we didnt hound you Tom you wouldnt feel the love!:rolleyes::eek::D

·
Premium Member
5,544 Posts
New to this site and wanted to introduce my self to everyone on the west coast. My name is David and I am from Beaumont,CA.
What...
Us peeps in the middle of the country or the right hand side get no R.E.S.P.E.C.T.?

like everyone else said... PICTURES!'

Mark (smack dab in the middle, Nebraska! LOL)

·
Premium Member
2,139 Posts
Welcome to the site!

If you want to be included in the inner circle?!?

Post pics of a long roof wagoooon! :yes:
The true inner circle is being a regular at MFR's!!:yes: With or without a Nova!

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
Ok we have another David on here. Welcome to the site.

I am in San Bernardino. A few of us will be cruising down to John Force together. You are more than welcome to join us. We will probably be setting up a meeting point in Riverside. Keep checking this section.
Next Fri we are having a meet at the Hat. ( http://stevesnovasite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120267 ) You are more than welcome to come join us and meet some of us. You don't need to have your car to join us on any of our get togethers.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Allright guys heres the deal . david is a great guy ! :yes: I told him about the site . his nova looks good , he lives down the street from my brother . My bro said hey lets go look at my buddys 65 nova . the back half looks great :yes::D . well glad to see you came aboard dave ... hey dave friday night if your available we are going to the hat in upland .

·
Registered
247 Posts
welcome to the group

heres my 2 cents.....opps i left my 2 cents in my walet.....oh well..welcome to the group:devil::yes:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts