Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone my name is Rob, I have just joined the site after owning my 73 Hatchback Custom for about 7 months. I Just got it running about 4 days ago and decided Id join this site after reading and seeing how helpful you all are and wanted to get into this awesome community. You will most likely see me alot seeing how the previous owner of the car absolutely destroyed it, and it has soo much rust i might fall through the floor next time I drive it. Haha Thans for reading.

·
Registered
5,310 Posts
Welcome to Steve's Nova Site!! Glad to have you here!! BUT.....................

:worthless:

:pics: of your 73 Nova!!

:ragtop:

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
TO SNS ROB, :waving:

:pics: GLAD TO HAVE YOU WITH US, ENJOY THE SITE!
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
LOOKS GOOD ENOUGH TO ME! WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS FOR IT! :cool pics:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ehh pictures fudge it....

The pictures dont show you how bad the quarter panels are, or how bad the underside is rusted through, and that the engine is a 350 Olds Rocket, from a 72 cutlass. I plan on striping it, doing all the bodywork, painting it metalic blue, giving it a racing suspension, and putting a PROPER chevy engine in it. But as I said before I have noooo idea of how to do anything. just good old time, and patients.

·
Registered
929 Posts
:welcome:to Steves Nova Site.:cool pics::good post:Don't worry there not all trailer queens here. at least mines not. lol. Glad you could join us.:cool:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Haha thats good to know....one day I hope she is a trailer queen...one day...i dont think my head is too far in the clouds with that.

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
:waving:Welcome from Wisconsin! Lots of good reading here along the way.

·
Premium Member
5,542 Posts
Welcome to the site!

Fire away on questions, most can help out!

Mark

1 - 16 of 16 Posts