Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick hello, I have perused the forums here for a while as I was looking for a nova. I have had several Novas over my life and was lucky (or unlucky seeing the condition of the car) enough to have an uncle who passed along his project he never got started on. It is a 1972 SS Nova 4 spd, factory in dash tach, bucket seat car. Its VERY rough...needs all panels and a full trunk floor. Picked up in July and moved to Portland into a garage where it has sat as I make plans on where to start. Its pretty daunting. There is an album I posted with a few photos.

·
Registered
723 Posts
Portland OR? I live in clackamas right next door (assuming its Portland Oregon.)
Welcome to the team!
Have not seen your nova but I'm sure I've seen much worse be brought back to life

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1969 Nova . . 2dr . . Chino Valley,Az USA
4,753 Posts
Welcome to SNS

and, another 3rd gen added to the "Best Nova Site there is" …. :cool:

from, sunny ---

Chino Valley, Arizona ----- jim

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Portland OR? I live in clackamas right next door (assuming its Portland Oregon.)
Welcome to the team!
Have not seen your nova but I'm sure I've seen much worse be brought back to life

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Well Heck, I live in Clackamas also, just off the i205 and 212 interchange. I put an album up of the nova a bit ago. Its pretty rough but its a starting point at least!!

Cheers Dustin

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Attachments

·
Registered
Mike - 74 Nova Baltimore, MD
1,532 Posts
Welcome to the site! Your 72 looks like it has lots of potential.
Please keep us posted on your progress.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts