Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,681 Posts
Nice find ..... :yes:

Looks like it has a few options on it and nobody robbed them while sitting in a field ( Tach, Clock, de-froster, etc .. ) ..... :eek:

Have you had the time to decode the cowl ( looks like it has been removed .... ???? ) yet or looked around for a build sheet ...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I have The Cowl Tag it is st 71 11427wr110290
tr 750 75 75 pnt
03a a 2 0759

Someone has taken the console and the shifter
[/IMG]
I have not looked for a build sheet yet Thanks for the comments All.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Old cars in a junk yard i was in looking for nova parts

Thought i would share these pictures of some old cars

:).

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Cool cars!:cool: I Identified a 62-63 Ford Fairlane, 62, 63 & 64 Ford Galaxy, 60 big 4door Chevy Bel-Air or Biscayne, 2 1st Gen Novas, a 71-72 Vega-- looks like about a 63 big Chevy dashboard, 68-69 Dodge...Junkyards are always interesting! Always like a treasure hunt and history book combined.

Great find on the Nova! Glad you found it and rescued it! Looks like maybe a late 70's small block judging by the blue engine color? Is the tranny still in it? What are your plans? All the best on your project!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Was Told The Motor Came out of a 1980 Chevy car it is a 305 with a 350 turbo I have a 350 to put in it. Going to restore it to drive.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Nice find on the 71! The pigtails coming out on the trans hump mean that it had factory console gauges - same as a 68-69 Camaro, but black faces instead of silver. So, tach, gauges, 4-speed car... Nice options!

·
Registered
626 Posts
Nice find and all the factory options it still has,looks to have been a true ss car! Good luck with the build! Keep us posted!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts