Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys and gals. This is a great bb and I am learning lots already. My first car was a 62 mordoor that my grandparents gave me when I was 15 way back in 1977. The car was in my family since 63. I drove it for 5 years and did a lot of work to the car. Installed bucket seats, 327/275 hp with powerglide from a 66 chevelle, replaced 4 lug 13" front and rear with 5 lug 14" from a 66 chevy II mordoor. Moved on in life and got away from cars. Fast forward to today and say hello to my mid life crisis! Went to the Turkey Rod Run in Daytona Beach for the first time and fell in love with a 62 convertible that is exactly the car I could never turn my first car into. We made a deal on turkey day and I went home and got a pile of cash and a trailer the next day to go get my new ride. The car is a beautiful dark green metallic that looks black unless it is in direct sunlight. Has a custom interior with a saddle tan top, chassis works front end, 10 bolt posi with 3.73 gears, 350 sm blk bored .030, fuelie heads, polished victor jr intake with a demon 650 and a tko 500 trans. I'm having some fun now! Hanging out with the Orlando Bowtie club, saturday night cruising and signed up for the Nova mini nationals in Old Town in March. Hope to meet some cool Nova people to hang out with and maybe I can get some advise and a few parts from this forum.

·
Registered
5,310 Posts
Welcome to Steve's Nova Site!! Always glad to have another drop top owner here!! BUT..........................

:worthless:

:pics: of your 62 ragtop

:ragtop:

·
Registered
5,681 Posts
Welcome to the Site :waving:

You can try Photobucket ( its Free ) to post some photo(s) ....

All you you would need to copy is the IMG Code and paste it in this thread ... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
:waving:Welcome from Wisconsin! There's always room for one more.

·
Registered
20,109 Posts
Very Nice Ride

Welcome to the site.:yes:

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Welcome to Chevy II Nova World !

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
TO SNS , :waving:

NICE RIDE, GOOD TO SEE ANOTHER VERT :ragtop: HERE! :cool pics:
GLAD TO HAVE YOU WITH US, ENJOY THE SITE! :thumbsup:

:cool:

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Welcome to the site buccflyer.
Nice ride had the same color combo in mind if I was ever lucky enough to purchase a 55 chev.
Anyway welcome once again.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts