Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 1978, i've been in kinda a planning stage of what i want to do, so far after body work i want to paint it dark flat black, crome trim/ rims(thinking slotted mags or classic Craigers, unless some one has a better idea???), 3 1/2'' cowl hood, 3'' side pipes(chromed of coarse eh???), but i feel the rear end is missing out. what is there to really do to the rear half of the car, nothing obnoxious, no spoilers/wings lol, unless it actually looks clean and fits the car which i havent seen. But any ideas or suggestions along the lines of a visual mod to make the car look better then original lol eh just throw out any ideas just to get laughs too haha

Damn,this is depressing ...no one?

·
Premium Member
2,781 Posts
thoughts

I have a 1978, i've been in kinda a planning stage of what i want to do, so far after body work i want to paint it dark flat black, crome trim/ rims(thinking slotted mags or classic Craigers, unless some one has a better idea???), 3 1/2'' cowl hood, 3'' side pipes(chromed of coarse eh???), but i feel the rear end is missing out. what is there to really do to the rear half of the car, nothing obnoxious, no spoilers/wings lol, unless it actually looks clean and fits the car which i havent seen. But any ideas or suggestions along the lines of a visual mod to make the car look better then original lol eh just throw out any ideas just to get laughs too haha

Damn,this is depressing ...no one?
I'll take a stab at it.
1st I'd go w/Cragers.
Other then a chrome pumpkin cover and the bumper itself not sure what else.
I have seen chromed traction bars but dont know if they were purchased or chromed by a shop.
Side pipes...I'm lukewarm on.

·
Registered
1 Posts
thoughts

If you decide on Cragers, suggest you look at the newer version as they are all aluminum (hub and rim) versus chrome plated steel rim on the classic Crager.

·
Premium Member
819 Posts
I have about 30 pictures that Ive collected over the years that I have saved on my computer at work. start at novaresource.org, then search through members rides here, ebay has some good cars for sale usually, lastly google images 75-79 nova, opollo, omega ventura should give you plenty of ideas. To me, its all in the wheels.....Ive come to love a plain jane 4th Gen Nova. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Lastly, be creative

1 - 4 of 4 Posts