Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Called Just Dashes and all I can say is WOW..:eek: $700 bucks to restore a 67 dash pad. Aint gonna happen....:no:

·
Registered
8,013 Posts
Just Dashes are the best in the business. When your piece comes back it'll look like N.O.S.

YES! You are going to pay, but if you want a top notch job..... Well let's just say that you'll never get a good steak at Burger King.

I paid $750.00 for the dash pad in my 1962 Pontiac Grand Prix and I would pay it again.

It all boils down to the quality of car you are building. If you are paying the price for N.O.S. parts, then what's $700.00 for perfection. But if you're building a Tiawan Nova and using all of the cheap repop parts, then find a decent used one.

Some people want a show quality finish while others just want a paint job. But you're not going to get a show quality finish for the price of a paint job.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I could understand the price if it was a large dash pad but this thing is like 3 inches wide. I've already located a perfect original black dash pad that I'm going to have dyed the correct color. Oh and by the way this isnt a Tiawan pieced together car. Its 100% rust free with all the body panels it was born with, everything is done except a few interior pieces. :yes::D

·
Registered
615 Posts
Just Dashes are the best in the business. When your piece comes back it'll look like N.O.S.

YES! You are going to pay, but if you want a top notch job..... Well let's just say that you'll never get a good steak at Burger King.

I paid $750.00 for the dash pad in my 1962 Pontiac Grand Prix and I would pay it again.

It all boils down to the quality of car you are building. If you are paying the price for N.O.S. parts, then what's $700.00 for perfection. But if you're building a Tiawan Nova and using all of the cheap repop parts, then find a decent used one.

Some people want a show quality finish while others just want a paint job. But you're not going to get a show quality finish for the price of a paint job.
Sorry But $750 is ridiculous, I would not pay that much! I will upholster my Dash and make it look good for $25! I would put $725 elsewerelike on the Engine. And there was nothing painted on my dash pad! And my dash is NOT Taiwan Repop, its the original 68 Dash pad.

heres my $25 Dash PAD:yes:.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts