Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
saved up money to buy first car, and of course my first choice was a Chevy Nova. Came across this sweet deal on offer up and bought it. Got it for 1,800 !! Its got a V8 305 engine. has mint interior. Factory paint and was garage kept its whole life body is rust free. also The A/C works which caught me by surprise, really stoked about this Nova! Such a smooth drive, Best purchase I’ve ever made!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
planning to get the engine rebuilt soon. and probably paint it one of the stock colors available back in ‘77. I'm one to keep things stock . Also thinking of putting some fatter tires on it. Got 16’ right now

·
Registered
382 Posts
planning to get the engine rebuilt soon. and probably paint it one of the stock colors available back in ‘77. I'm one to keep things stock . Also thinking of putting some fatter tires on it. Got 16’ right now
$1,800 & in such Good Shape is Cheap. My 77 Nova Had 64,265 Original Miles on it in Feb. 2014 when I Bought it for $4,350 with Tax, Title & License.

In Regards to Your 16" inch Rims, it's a Nova, Not a Truck.

If You're wanting to Restore it to Original Specs, it Came with 14" inch, 5 Lug Rally Rims, where The Holes Had Chrome Inserts, The Chevy Emblem Center Caps were Chrome & Made Out of Metal, Chrome Lug Nuts & Chrome Trim Rings.

I wouldn't install any Rims Bigger than 15 X 7's on The Front & 15 X 8's on The Back. Anything Wider on The Front & The Back will result in Modifications having to be performed on The Front & Rear Ends.

Tire Wise for The 15 inch Rims in Those Widths, You'd want 215/65/15's on The Front & 235/60/15's on The Back. Both Tires will be right at 26" inches Tall & They will Provide you with a Smooth Balanced Ride.

I'd Suggest Cooper Cobra Radial G/T's with Raised White Letters.

Also, install some Monroe Gas Shocks, They're a Little Pricey, but They're Worth The Money.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts