Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if you have a T.C.I. 4-Link for your 66 nova, how did you run your exhaust? pics would be greatly appreciated, thanks---------------Jess:devil:

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
are you having trouble clearing the crossmember............ thought i had pics gonna have to take some anyways im running a heidts 4 link its very similar to the t.c.i. 4 link i have 1-3/4 hooker supercomp headers with 3'' collecters into 3'' aluminized pipe to 3'' flowmaster race mufflers with turndowns just before the rearend. the only problem i had is with the adjustable trans crossmember i had to "modify" the bends to clear the crossmember

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Paul VanNus is running a TCI 4 link in his '67 and he ran the exhaust all the way out the back.
Can someone get him in here with pictures?

·
Premium Member
1,915 Posts
Exhaust

I have to relocate my fuel regulator for my exhaust guy to get pipes out the back. TCI should build cutouts for the Exhaust pipe in their cross member.

P.S. Here's my setup i may leave it alone without the tail pipes

FYI It sounds great!!! I have a LS2 with a Auto 4l60e

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
exhaust

took it in today, its gonna look just like the picks, as far as the tci 4 link, the shop i took it to said the same thing about some cutouts for the exhaust. ill post the pics when i get them. thank for the pics shown----------Jess

1 - 6 of 6 Posts