Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
started to run all the wiring i went with the e/z mini kit ..it has a fuze and relay box thats about 4"x2" and it hasnt been too hard working with it .
just a little mind racking cause its the first one ive done.. still got alot to do
and i got the vinyl for the interior it probobly wont come out in the pic good but the plain red is going to be for the seats and door panels and the flake is gonna be for the arm rest pads and dash pad..ive also got to paint the interior metal ,weld in the new passenger side a pillar,and get a new windshield seal

my mom is sewing all the seat covers from patterns we are gonna make from the seat from the parts car.she shipped an old upulstry(i cant spell it ) sewing machine down from wisconsin
she's coming on a 2 week vacation end of april to help out
the door panels are gonna be made from 1/8" abs covered in thin foam and the plain red...
with the way things are i just cant afford an interior kit now

i'll keep you guys updated
craig

·
Registered
81 Posts
Looking good, keep on trucking. Seats will look awsome. When we both get these longroofs on the road we will have to meet up at the rod run in TN or something. Be good.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Looks good dude. I havent seen a set of those black heater control knobs in awhile. Radio, lighter delete, and 3 speed on the column - I like it. Whats the story with the radiator?
-DD

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

duece...the radiator was in the car when i got it, its not right and its cobbled in so its gonna go..ill replace it when we do the 250 swap..
i got a nice set of chrome knobs from novajoe so they are going in
the radio delete is staying but i will hide a radio behind it

ive got a real nice lighter but it has a plain bezel im looking for a nice one that says lighter on it if anybodys got one

thanks guys ill be back on it tonight after work
craig

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Wagonizer has it right

Yup and keep the faith you are doing it slowly and correctly. I like that you are adding some new and different things but keeping the overall theme consistent with the Era.
I am doing the same on my 65 Coupe, I am also adding a 250 warmed up and a Muncie 4 speed. That car is a keeper and I imagine when i am done will stand out in its own way.

As for my 63 Wagon, I am going to keep it real close to stock except for some minor details.

I will keep an eye or your progress...good stuff.:D

James

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
duece...the radiator was in the car when i got it, its not right and its cobbled in so its gonna go..ill replace it when we do the 250 swap..
i got a nice set of chrome knobs from novajoe so they are going in
the radio delete is staying but i will hide a radio behind it

ive got a real nice lighter but it has a plain bezel im looking for a nice one that says lighter on it if anybodys got one

thanks guys ill be back on it tonight after work
craig
PM Sent...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts