Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking at pic and it looks like there were 3 or 4 different 66 & 67 novas he used ?? Heres the one I like the best . The wagon is all most so im thinking of the next build already. This should be a lot of fun to cut up a perfectly good hard top.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
I have wanted to do a AWB for a wile now & I have a few hard tops so no problem with the cuts :devil::devil:
The wagon is all most so im thinking of the next build already. This should be a lot of fun to cut up a perfectly good hard top.
Are we going to have to rename your business to Funnycarsrus, Dale?
My funnycar is going to have a liscense plate and be street driven... jealous?

1badnov said:
You guy's should be shot! Why would you cut up a hard top
We will keep cutting up perfectly good cars until we are shot - watch out for real though no one can get close enough with Blue66deucesx2's guard dog, and no one would find the body in the woods with our sawzall skills.

:devil::devil:

·
Premium Member
622 Posts
Are we going to have to rename your business to Funnycarsrus, Dale?
My funnycar is going to have a liscense plate and be street driven... jealous?

We will keep cutting up perfectly good cars until we are shot - watch out for real though no one can get close enough with Blue66deucesx2's guard dog, and no one would find the body in the woods with our sawzall skills.

:devil::devil:
Actually, with those choppers the dog should be named sawzall.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
That would definitely be a cool car. If you have too many hard tops sitting around, you could send one my way. I would like to have another one to build another car with. LOL

1 - 16 of 16 Posts