Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
June 14th 2009 Located at 1807 El Camino Real Burlingame, CA 94010 lots of parking :yes: Novajoe, you better not miss this one! it's right down the street from your house!!!:D

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
my wife and kids are driving up from AZ that weekend and were throwing a party saturday for my daughter's graduation/birthday. Sunday the wife wants to stay in bed:devil: I'll see if she wants to go for a ride.( won't be bringing the nova though)

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
my wife and kids are driving up from AZ that weekend and were throwing a party saturday for my daughter's graduation/birthday. Sunday the wife wants to stay in bed:devil: I'll see if she wants to go for a ride.( won't be bringing the nova though)
Dam, i thought i was goin to see that 9sec stock suspension car of urs......

Mike, which donut shop is this.....????

JOHN

·
Premium Member
2,619 Posts
1) That is on North end of Burlingame at the Millbrae border about 3-4 miles up the El Camino

2) There is a donut shop downtown Burlingame "down the street" ROYAL DONUT Shop right at the Burlingame train station all re modeled and The Golden State Rodders meet there everyday with tons of parking as well as on a Sunday 100feet south is a Museum at the Old train station with tons of old pictures and a classic car bought on the auto row strip in 1959 and donated to them lots autobillia and a quick tour through.

3) Up a block is a Farmers Market (CHIP and JOHN ) can tell you about the tasty pastries and awsome beautiful women walking around.

4) After all this I could talk to wife about having some guys over for a BBQ work on one of the Novas after donut tng but with the new baby and stuff around the house .....may have to hold off as it has been crazy here with the Kids (beating each other up stages) (5&6 yrs old ) (3 yr old mama boy) (referee dad duty)

5) better venue novabro?:D

·
Premium Member
1,736 Posts
Hey NovaJoe this sounds great man! Lets do it.

-Justin

·
Premium Member
1,698 Posts
This sounds good. Is this the day after the "cruise II santa cruz" on the 13th?

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Dam, i thought i was goin to see that 9sec stock suspension car of urs......

Mike, which donut shop is this.....????

JOHN
My nova is sitting in AZ at my buddy's shop awaiting a new custom made tubular front clip. I have my other buddy's 63 nova I drove to Boston Market on wed but after this weekend its gonna be torn apart. The 63 is a 10 second stock suspension car:D thats the one I was talkin about.

·
Registered
229 Posts
yeah that sounds good Joe! You know the area better for sure:yes: post up the address :yes:
Hmmm....:rolleyes:
Sounds like the place I was telling you (NovaBRO) when we where driving through Burlingame.

I think this might be it...
Royal Donuts
1090 Burlingame Ave
Burlingame, CA 94010

:bored:You never listen to me...:no::(

·
Registered
5,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I think due to the Santa Cruz run on Saturday, waking up early and what not,:sleep: I think we should cancel the meet up. I was also informed that on that Sunday there will be an art festival in Burlingame making it very busy there in the morning:( Also I don't think it's fair to the guys that live far from San Mateo county to drive all the way out 2 days in a row.

·
Premium Member
1,736 Posts
O man! I was looking forward to this! Man you guys make plans then cancel weak! :(

-Justin

·
Registered
5,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
if you guys still want to do it we can just meet at the donut shop down the street. the original location that I'd planed on 1807 El Camino Real Burlingame, CA 94010

·
Premium Member
1,736 Posts
So Jose backed out of the Q? Jose did you not get permission? :devil:

-Justin

·
Premium Member
2,619 Posts
With the baby and the boys just no time to set up something maybe after she is a few months older , I am using my time wisely at this time for MY PROJECTS!:yes:

I may go to santa cruz depend how much I get done around here JM

·
Registered
6,794 Posts
With the baby and the boys just no time to set up something maybe after she is a few months older , I am using my time wisely at this time for MY PROJECTS!:yes:

I may go to santa cruz depend how much I get done around here JM
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::yes:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts